Friday, May 2, 2008

Real Simple Survey

I found this the other day and found it really interesting.

The survey is from the magazine Real Simple.

What did you want to be when you were little?

I wanted to be a "Dairy Queener". I thought they got free ice cream. I was devastated to learn that you didn't get all of the free ice cream or Hunger busters to work there.

What surprises you most about your adult life?
I'm not sure that I always consider myself an adult, but I've been surprised how the weirdest small events end up changing ones entire life.

What's the one thing you'll never understand?
Heavy metal music...I don't understand the loudness and the angriness....just be happy

What scares you?
Water that I can't see the bottom of---I'm sure there are crazy sharks or some sort of fresh water variety that's just waiting to eat me...

What celebrity crushes did you have as a teenager?
I loved athletes....Chipper Jones was and still is my favorite..

What's your favorite possession?
My Grandad made me a really pretty bird house before he died. Its one of the things I would grab if a fire or storm came up.


--I thought the survey was interesting. One of my girlfriends and I used to always ask each other the survey they ask on every episode of Inside the Actor's Studio, so I thought this would be fun too.--

No comments: