We had a beyond fabulous Thanksgiving. We spent time with family, met new members, and sat in Tony Romo's locker! (more on that later!) With the past week being Hubby's sister's wedding, we had a new brother to welcome to the family. With the wedding, cousins and family came down to celebrate in the festivities. We met some of the spouses of cousins that we had yet to meet due to their living Far North. We had so much fun meeting and spending time with the family, playing Apples to Apples a billion times and found out that Monopoly on the Wii can be very fun.
Saturday, Hubby and I left Miss Mia with her grandparents and drove to Dallas to attend the Texas Tech/Baylor game at the NEW cowboys stadium. I won us tickets and a tour of the Cowboys' locker room. I will post more about the trip and pictures soon, becasue they are amazing. Lets just say the game was great, as was the outcome, and I sat in Tony Romo's locker!
But now that Thanksgiving is over, my schedule is about to get nuts for a few weeks with the semsester winding up. But luckily our presents are all bought and the tree and all decorations are up, but I still want a few more traditions to take place before Christmas arrives!
- Exchange gifts
- Make Christmas cookies for friends
- Watch Meet Me In St. Louis and sing out!
- Address and mail Christmas cards
- Go the bookstore and pick out one new Christmas Book
- Make thick hot chocolate and homemade marshmallows
- Put up a ribbon sash for Christmas cards
- Put up a wreath
- Make a gingerbread house
- Make a popcorn garland
- Sing or listen to Dean Martin's Christmas Carols!
- Drive around to see neighborhood lights
- Go out and see public light display
- Open a gift (new stocking, pajamas, or pillowcase)
- Make a family traditional dessert
- Exchange ornaments with my family
- Eat out at a festive restaurant
- Go to a seasonal movie
- Host a Christmas dessert party
- Attend a city tree lighting event
‘Tis the season.