Thursday, November 12, 2009

So I thought I was done for the night, but then I checked out Kelly's Korner before I went to bed, and had to tell y'all about her latest post. As evidence by past blogs, I love kids, they have my heart. As an undergraduate, I worked with low-income pre-school kids in an amazing after-school program..but that is another story.

So Kelly is El Salvador with Compassion. Today she and her husband met Daniela, a young girl they have been sponsoring for a few years. Someone luckily videoed their meeting. The sweet little girl closes her eyes because she wants to be surprised by meeting Kelly, and because she is just a bit nervous. The video will warm your heart! It will also make you want to take them all home!

To see the video, that had me crying, go here.

Hubby & I have sponsored children in the U.S. in the past, and I'm thinking we need to broaden our scope too and have an international sponsorship! I love how God works in ways we never think about!

No comments: