Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tagged

What is your current obsession? Etsy

What is your current favorite memory? Mia yelling “Chickens!!” at the top of her lungs at the seagulls at Lake Michigan

Starbucks or Peet's? Starbucks vanilla bean frapaccino (oh so yummy)

What's for dinner? Mini-burger sliders with corn salsa, and plums!

What would you eat for your last meal? Steak (pink all the way through!), Rosa’s chips and queso, italian cream cake, very large cherry coke…(its my last meal, who needs veggies?)

What's the last thing you bought? groceries at Homeland

What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? That’s like picking a favorite relative..but other than vanilla bean, I always go with mint chocolate chip

What do you think of the person who tagged you? I actually got tagged twice last week, but both ladies are so very dear to my heart as they have helped me acclamate to living in Oklahoma

What was your favorite toy growing up? My buddy doll

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Venice Italy…give me a gondola, some gelato..some breezy summer night in Venice…

Which language do you want to learn? I want to be fluent in Italian..not jut my broken/reader knowledge…but once I have concured Italian, I am moving on to French

What's your favorite quote (for now)? "If I had a nickel for every time I was wrong, I’d be broke!”- Stephen T. Colbert (I recite this to Hubby frequently!)

What is your favorite colour? Pink and robin’s egg blue (leaning blue these days)

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? Black cashmere sweater…I would wear it everyday…bring on the cool temperatures!!

What is your dream job? Being Martha-esc..dabbling in crafts, cooking, homekeeping, etc

What is your worst habit? Leaving the folded, clean laundry in the basket way too long

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Good lamp for the master bedroom

Do you admire any one's style? I heart Kate Winslet with the fire of a thousand suns…I love Jen Garner’s style too

Describe your personal style? i am a jeans and tank top girl...when i dress up i usually stick with layers of black with good earrings and the most fabulous of purses!

What are you going to do after this? Frost the cake I made for Hubby!

What are your favorite movies? Movies that I can watch over and over, Love Actually, Meet Me in St. Louis, Pillow Talk, Becoming Jane, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

What is your favourite fruit? Plums

What inspires you? Traveling, photography, crafty people

Your favorite book? Pride & Prejudice and To Kill a Mockingbird

Do you collect something? Torquay, Quimper, McCoy..vintage tin boxes..cookbooks..oh so many thing

What are you most proud of? My amazing family and the life we have created

What do you like most about yourself? My organization (“I have won awards for my organization.”-Monica from Friends, also known as ME!)

What is your go-to nail polish color? DEEP reds…

No comments: