Friday, July 17, 2009

Grateful Friday

This week has flown by! With so many things going on, it was hard to limit all the things that I am grateful for this week.

-So grateful that the weather has cooled off! (Temperatures have dropped from 109 to a 'cool' 90!)

-Wonderful meals with friends! Its becoming a weekly tradition.

-Miss Mia's hair being long enough to put in pig tails! My heart runneth over!


-Grateful to be running and jogging again! A girlfriend and I are training for a 5k in a few weeks!

-Grateful that my stomach is healing! Doctors said I am down to 2 ulcers and only 20-25% damage! That means no surgery..and that the medicine is working!

-Miss Mia getting to go to the theater with her Mommy and watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (She LOVED it! She kept saying, Ron "Weezie".)

-Eating yummy fried squash! Oh how I love fresh summer produce!

No comments: