Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yay for Free Samples!

This week I have been extremely busy finishing up a few papers and readings. Thus, I haven't shopped all week! (I really need to hit the stores before a good deal of my coupons expire!) The good news, however, is that my mailbox has been full this week of free samples!

This week we got
- Pledge Multiwipes (Came with 2 coupons)
- Old Spice Body Wash (for the hubby)
- One Huggies Size 3 Diaper (Bonus: came with a FREE pack of Huggies Wipes!)
- Johnson & Johnson trial size pack (came with shampoo, body wash, lotion, & disposable wash cloths)
- Neutrogena Make-up wipes (LOVE THESE!)
- 2-week supply of Nature Made Vitamins for Women. (Biggest free sample I've ever seen!)

I get most of my free samples here. I also check out Freebies 4 Mom every single day for different freebies!

No comments: