Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Heart Free Samples!

Beyond my crazy "couponing", I have developed a new love for free samples. In the past week I have gotten:
4- different samples of laundry soap. (Each were 3 Loads of leading brand detergent.)
3 - 4 cup Folgers gourmet coffee (OK, confession, I do not drink coffee. Shocking given that I am in academia, but I really am not a fan. However, our small group and my husband are huge fans!)
2-All You magazines! (All the coupons for free!!)
2- Dawn dish washing soaps
5- Huggies diapers (sizes 3 and up)
2-travel size Huggies wipes
3- Powearde pink-lemonades (helps out the hubby and his Coke Rewards points...he's over 5000 now!)
2- Dial pump soaps
2- John Frieda shampoos and conditioners

I have soo many more samples yet to come! It's all very exciting!!

1 comment:

the smart tart said...

You probably already know this, but I read this article and immediately thought of your cheap butt. :-*
http://lifehacker.com/software/amazon/bargain-hunting-on-amazon-218368.php