Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Still shopping

Shopping truly is a great therapy. I decided that while I had the baby at MDO, I was going to shop for the next few weeks. So I hit up CVS, Walgreens and Homeland. I did fairly well. I got everything below for $30. (Not pictured a 24 pack of Dasani Water, Organic Bacon, Organic Sausage, Gallon of Organic Milk, 2 2lb packages of Sargento Shredded Cheese, and assorted fruit.)

**For those of you who live near a Homeland, go and buy 10 32 oz Powerades, and get the 24 pack of Dasani free!** The Powerades are on sale anyway for 70 cents. Use as many of the 75 cent off Poweade coupons as you can. If you use your Homeland One card, you only need to use 5 coupons, since they will double all coupons up to $1. This way, you can save coupons and actually get overage!! All of my powerades below were free!!




Also for OK people, Homeland is have a dollar sale on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. You can get all of the following for a dollar, but only on F-Sunday.

Little Debbie Snack Cakes

Hilland Fruit Drinks

Michelina's Frozen Dinners

Banquet Frozen Dinners

Kellogg's Cereal (Including Smart Start!!-Use Coupons and get 2 for free!)

Tomatoes (1 per pound)

Blue Bunny Ice Cream

Haagen Dazs Ice Cream Cups

Prinlges

Chex Mis

Speed Stick

Ivory Soap

Ozarka 3 Liter Jugs of Water

1 comment:

Summer said...

You amaze me! I wished I could do this...get organized and be able to do this. I need to! I greatly admire your ability and skill. These stores are going to figure you out and ban you from shopping there. Ha!