Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy weeks...

The family is sleeping and for some reason I can not. Thought I'd update a bit. We have been so ridiculously busy. We had to make another quick trip to Texas, built a bookcase, stained a bookcase, did lots of work at the church's food pantry, cleaned the house, laundry, the works. We are now in the hunt for a new sofa. I have a couple of stores to check out tomorrow. I found one on overstock.com that I adore! I love that store so much with its $1 shipping & handling.

Mia went through a serious Nana & Papaw "detox" today. She had the weekend of being surrounded by grandparents, great-grandparents and great-aunts and cousins. This weekend we discovered her love of my old Steve Urkell doll. She played with it for hours. We even had to take it to church with us. Oh the looks we got as little Mia hugged and hauled around that doll!!

Mia is now 7 months. The time has flown by. From the tiny baby,she's now 20 lbs and 28 inches! She's waving, clapping for herself, saying "Momma," "Da-da," "Hi," "Bye," "Ba-Ba" (Which Means bottle) & best of all- she's slapping people and then laughing hysterically.

Mia-1 day old



















Mia at 7 Months

No comments: