Thursday, June 12, 2008

4 Years Together....


Today is our 4 year anniversary. My how time has absolutely flown by... If someone would have told me 4 years ago that we would move out of Texas and be living in Oklahoma with a baby, I would have told them they were crazy.

So much has happened in the four years...
-4 degrees have been attained between the 2 of us
- 1 beautiful baby girl
-1 amazing trip to England
-4 moves (one out of state...)
-1 "real" job attained
-1 puppy picked up along the way for good measure
-2 "up-country" trips from Texas to Michigan to see Dave's family
- 6 DVD players...(that's the scary one!)
-2 new cars
-1 book read by Dave (Seriously...this is true)
-Books read by Ashley...hundreds (I wish this was a joke)
-Thousands of great dinners, meals with families and friends
-Millions- occasions where we look at each other and burst out in laughter

1 comment:

lfhcreative said...

Happy Anniversary! I think of you often when I drive by that little church!