Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Move is Near

We Start Moving In Tomorrow!!!! We're meeting to finish with the lease signing & then we can start the move in process! Although we won't move the big furniture until the weekend, I'm going to move with Mia at MDO. This week just happens to be the week that Dave signed up to mow our church's lawn, so he'll be MIA in the evenings and during the day...but by the weekend-we'll be in!


This is the new digs---We are the one on the left, but you get the idea.
View from living room into dinette, kitchen and backyard. Dinette is small but its something!


View of the kitchen. Across from the fridge is a floor to ceiling pantry...Praise Jesus!! I am so excited about the pantry. All new appliances..yay!! **I will put up more pictures as we move everything in...**


So, I bought the comforter below at in April- but thought I'd finally put up the picture. I purchased it at Target for $39! I had a beautiful Pottery Barn white wedding, but between puppy and Hubby...mainly hubby--it was not to be...So I told Dave that if I couldn't have my beautiful all-white bedding, I wanted robin's egg blue and chocolate brown. Luckily we found it. For anyone else who loves the blue/brown combo--go here. This site really does have just about anything you can imagine in the color combo!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I love, love those colors together and I love your bedding. In fact, I'm a little envious right now. It's been 2 years since I have redone my bedroom. Maybe it's time for a change. Ha..My husband will kill me if i mention this. Every time i change means he has to help me paint walls.

lfhcreative said...

I hope moving is going well!

Anonymous said...

hi,

your house looks fab,I bet you are so excited to move??

I have just read what you wrote about my blog, thanks xx As you know I love nigella as well!! great minds think alike I feel
love megxxxx