Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh the move..

The move is complete. Mia room is totally complete. Our bedroom is almost done as is the kitchen and living. We are headed to Guthrie this weekend for Father's Day and to pick up our Washer, Dryer, big sofa and bookshelves. We still have the office and the closets.

Yesterday I just had to get out and do something that didn't involve changing diapers or unpacking. So I went and did our weekly grocery shopping. My first stop was CVS. The diaper sale was awesome..walked out with 2 jumbo packs of diapers, Huggies baby wash and some dish washing liquid & paid only the tax (2.00 even) and got $2 back in ECB. Then to Walgreens where I got shampoo, 2 toothbrushes, 3 toothpastes, All Small & Mighty Detergent, baby wipes, shaving gel, band aids, Hefty trash sacks, glade air freshner and toliet paper all for tax..(1.06) Then to Target. We needed shower curtain liners until I find curtains that I like. So I bought 2 liners (fabric...not plastic), raspberries, romaine lettuce, bread, chicken, eggs, milk, lots of cheese, and other misc. stuff for $25...I had a $10 gift card....so it was only 15!

Our pantries are getting stockpiled with wonderful goodies! Oh, and this week, baby Mia has started saying "Momma!" So cute!

No comments: