Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Planting..

It is a beyond beautiful day in Oklahoma. I also take off one day a week from school work so that I don't go insane. I decided to take off today, since I will also take off a good deal of tomorrow with church and Bible study. With no more freeze warnings in the near future, we decided to go buy some plants and re-do our patio.

We did really well! We bought an outdoor rug, several plants, including herbs and pepper plants. I really like having fresh herbs, esp. in the summer.

This is the side view of the patio..the big chair from Pottery Barn, and all the trash is our recyclables that really need to be taken...


Old view of the other side of the patio. The rug wasn't there originally, but David already had it down by the time I got my camera out.

Our new plants, where they should get almost full sun. We planted Cilantro, Italian flat leaf parsley, basil, banana peppers, jalepenos. In non edible plants, we bought hosta, a wood fern, and a jade plant.


It looks so much nicer outside. We spent much of the afternoon sitting in the big chair...Mia even napped in the big chair! Such a nice afternoon!

No comments: