Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Water Baby

My beautiful girl's fun day outside with her water table had to be posted. Plus with vacation, I wanted to be sure to get these posted while I'm overly sentimental!
It's amazing how a small sand and water table, a diaper, a little shovel, and a little plastic fish equal a fantastic evening. She played for over an hour almost completely by herself. She did, however, like a good sister, offer the puppy a refreshing drink from her water table. He gladly took her up on the offer! It's been a little hot in Norman these last few days.


Oh, she is just so precious sometimes that I don't know what to do with myself!
When I found out we were having a girl, I was fairly sure I'd have a brown-eyed, brunette girl. I got something even better in that she has Hubby's Beauty Full blue eyes, both of our brown hair, but Hubby's curls. Hubby's family, particularly the men, all have very thick and very curly hair. I never even envisioned just how cute and curly her hair could be. The curls are one of my favorite things about our little Mia Bugs..
We have officially learned to say "cheese" when the camera is produced. She usually stops whatever she's doing to say cheese, so many times I have to sneak up to get a cute, "original" shot. This shot, however, was too cute to pass up.
Moments later, I luckily caught this shot of Miss Mia splashing herself with water and enjoying it so! She got to play in the water even more later when we took her in for her bath. She played in the tub with her duckies for over half an ...Lots of water for the water baby. I can't wait to see her eyes when she sees Lake Michigan!

No comments: