Friday, August 29, 2008

So much to catch up on

I have been so incredibly busy. Here are a few of the crazy highlights from the last few weeks:
- Baby Mia started crawling with new fervor
- Mia learned to say "No!" (usually yells it at the dog, and then bursts into fits of laughter)
- Took the family for a small day trip out to the Pawnee Bill Ranch
- So many car problems with the hubby's car---it has been awful since we got it!
- I got some ridiculous summer Flu
- I went on a 4 day weekend trip with just my girls to Fort Worth to museum hop and hit up the fabulous stores (including Williams & Sonoma, Central Market, World Market, Crate & Barrel & Ikea!) --I will blog later of my fabulous deals and just how amazing the trip was!

We are leaving again in a matter of hours to do one last trip to Texas for the next few weeks and celebrate my birthday with my family. We are also calling in a certain family member who has the hook-up on the car front. So the hubby is getting a new car tomorrow.

This is a picture of Miss Mia eating some yummy peaches at her first picnic at the Pawnee Bill Ranch in Pawnee, OK.

No comments: