Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Post-Spring Break

Life has been quite busy in our small household. On top of everything my camera broke, and I am currently using an old one while I read reviews and check out the pricings for new ones. Miss Mia is walking everywhere and overnight went from being 16 months old to going on 16. She walks with her hands on her hips, talks with her finger, has learned the power of throwing herself on the floor in the most dramatic fashion, and loves the phrase "let me do it." (I say she gets this all from Hubby...but anyone who has ever met me, knows the truth!) = )

Of course the new attitude is only in part due to 7 straight days between 2 sets of grandparents. On top of the excessive spoiling, Miss had croup and had to be put on several antibiotics, steroids, and a breathing machine for a week. Luckily she recovered quickly and is back to having fun with her dog and world domination!




Oh the Love of a good Chocolate Snack Pack! (that mommy got for free with coupons)

2 comments:

Ami said...

I am glad she is feeling better! Boy, does time fly. I have one demanding his independence and the other...well, I guess she's the same!! I should be thankful, but all I can say is, "Let Mommy help for a little bit longer!" Hope ya'll are doing well! Take care!

Lauren Hairston said...

I know I haven't visited in a long time, but I wanted to drop by and say hi. I'm glad Mia is feeling better and congrats on starting training again. That's hard work! And on top of your school work! Speaking of school, I miss our TA Lounge lunches.