Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkins & New Teeth

I had such an ideal image of Mia's first real fall. We were going to pick pumpkins then come home and shove her one and take an adorable picture. Things didn't quite go the way I hoped. We drove to the pumpkin patch, it was closed for a death in the family. So my sweet husband went about bought us one because he knew my heart was set on getting Mia a pumpkin. He brings it home and hollows it out. Mia loved sticking her hands in the pumpkin "guts." Then it came time for the picture....
She didn't love it...At All! It made her quite angry. She slapped the pumpkin and told it "no" several times!
After being re-clothed, she sat next to all the rest of the pumpkins and enjoyed putting them in different orders. Notice that they are arranged by sizes....Could she BE more my child?!?

After her bath she crawled around and was very happy. You'd never know that she had a horrid fit earlier in the day. I had to take a picture of the new tooth. She's very fond of biting people now. She gets quite a delight out of our squealing when she chomps down!

No comments: